10/31/2009

Trick And Treat NTCC Style

The five pictures are NTCC soul winners knocking at your door, an NTCC minister out soul winning, RWDs house, an NTCC ministers house, and the NTCC trick bag.

Most U.S. citizens understand the term "Trick or Treat". Trick-or-treating is a custom for children on Halloween. Children proceed in costume from house to house, asking for treats such as candy, or sometimes money, with the question, "Trick or treat?" The "trick" is an idle threat to perform mischief on the homeowners or their property if no treat is given.

In the NTCC it is a custom for so called "soul winners" to proceed in costume from house to house inviting people to their church. NTCC soul winning and trick or treating are the complete opposite, but not because of reasons that you might think. When a trick or treater comes to your door, you give what would generally be a child a treat, (usually in the form of candy) and they go on their way with no intention to play a trick on you. The difference is, when an NTCC soul
"snatcher" comes to your door, they ask you to allow them to "treat" you to one of their church services only to "trick" you once you attend. That my friends is why I titled this thread, "Trick and Treat". When you give them their treat, (you attending their church service so they can seem like some great soul winner to their pastor and win the sorry soul winning contest) you wind up getting tricked.

They duck and dodge every question about their doctrine, dress codes, lifestyle, what their true intentions are and what their church is all about. They gradually but quite essentially trick you into continual church attendance, for the sake of easing you unknowingly into unwavering loyalty to their leadership and a complete change in lifestyle that in many cases can not be backed by the bible. This is all done with the explicit intent not to get you to become loyal to God, (because they actually don't want that) but to become unequivocally loyal to their leadership regardless of your God given convictions and regardless of what is morally and ethically right. This is where the tricks come in and they really are tricks. They play tricks on you to test your loyalty. I know of a pastor by the name of Mayers who openly stated during church service, that he would have his wife get up at 2 or 3 in the morning just to fix him a cup of coffee as a means to test her loyalty and submissiveness. What kind of crazy trick is that for NTCC ministers to teach?? NTCC pastors are notorious for saying something humiliating or embarrassing to you just to test your reaction and loyalty. What kind of trick is that??? The NTCC leadership is notorious for having their ministers, (other than Kekel) pack up their bags and move at the drop of a dime, regardless of the consequences for no other reason than to test their loyalty to the leadership, because it certainly has nothing to do with their loyalty to God.

The NTCC is so thoroughly full of tricks that it is absolutely sickening. I would gladly receive a group of harmless Halloween Trick or Treaters at my door any day rather than a group of NTCC soul snatchers who are anything but harmless, and who can thoroughly mess up and ruin your life just to leave you in much need of major repair. Where is the real evil?
Trick or Treaters of NTCC soul snatchers? I've witness so many lives get messed up by the NTCC that I am absolutely certain of the answer and it ain't the trick or treaters. Buddy the NTCC is a down right evil organization and I know. I am an eye witness to all their shenanigans. Beware, leave while you can! There is testimony after testimony of lives becoming totally messed up by the NTCC. You will waist more time and more opportunities in life messing with the NTCC than you can possibly imagine, just to try and pick up the pieces later. Enter their doors if you dare.

Jeff

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

One thing I am so happy to be away from. ntcc is all about playing minds games(brainwashing) I was in the military,dealt with mind games there. Then ntcc did the samething.

Cm

Anonymous said...

My goodness, Jeff, you really made me laugh when I saw the pictures of this post.
I'm sorry that I'm laughing but what cracked me up is the little guy with his little bag with such a sinister face, it is just too funny.
I guess we have to just laugh once in a while.
I don't have small children now but it really bothers me that I was once a mom that walked the line according to ntcc.
but as the time passed, I realized that I was living for a man and not for God.
My children grew up like little amish kids and didn't let them participate in sports and when halloween came along, I would not send them to school to participate in the party. I know, it is stupid but what can I say?
Thank God I know better now.
I just wish that the ntcc pastors and wives would see all this for what it is:
You are trying to please a man, not God.
a.p.w.

Jeff said...

a.p.w. said...

I'm sorry that I'm laughing but what cracked me up is the little guy with his little bag with such a sinister face, it is just too funny.

Jeff said...

That dude looks like a cross between Ashmore and Kekel. That is what they look like when they are sneaking around soul snatching. It is funny but it is actually quite sad. Unsuspecting victims get caught up with the NTCC just to realize 5, 10, 15, 20 and even 25 years later that the NTCC is a nothing but a big farce and RWD and Kekel are fakes.

Jeff

Anonymous said...

When you get involved with ntcc, you might as well stop praying to God for guidance. Because, no matter what you think God wants you to do, the pastor will veto it until you do what HE (the pastor) wants you to do (or marry, or car to buy, etc).

I remember vividly praying to God to where I should go an pastor. I felt strongly that a certain place was it. When I mentioned it to RWD he harshly told me I was wrong. Instead I went where he wanted me to, with tragic results. I know of another minister who also prayed, and when RWD told him he was wrong, the brother questioned RW about it and Davis humiliated him in front of the whole church. I am happy to report that both of us no longer belong to ntcc.

Why bother praying and looking for God's will in your life when the pastor is going to force you (through humiliation and sarcasm) to do what he wants. And the majority of ntcc preachers wouldn't know God if He walked into the room. In fact, they'd probably run Him off if he didn't give enough in the offering.

And for the record, I was TRICKED into ntcc, and stayed TRICKED until I finally stopped lying to myself and left.

AXP

Chief said...

I wrote: "Enter their doors if you dare." That may have sounded as if I was deliberately trying to be dramatic or possibly even humorous but I wasn't.

Winding up with the NTCC can be worse than a 10 or 20 year prison sentence. It can almost be worse than a death sentence. The NTCC leadership personnel are con artists plain and simple. Olson, RWD, and Kekel are plain con artists. They are experts at persuading folks to waste huge chunks of their life and money.

It would be one thing if you went to church on Sunday and an occasional bible study, (where you were involved also which is never the case with the NTCC) however that is not the goal of those crooks. Their goal is to convince you to give up jobs, careers, families, possessions, academic progress and savings all for their organization and here is the problem.

Kekel, Olson, and RWD and some of the other heartless loyalists "NEVER" give up all that stuff but they stay comfortably right there in Graham Washington accumulating more stuff. So while you are TOTALLY throwing your entire life away, they are gaining what you have lost completely at your expense. Those guys are just flat out crooks. RWD is a CROOK!!! Kekel and Tanya are CROOKS!!! Olson is a CROOK!!!.

They are living off of everyone else's sacrifice and while you go backwards they go forwards.

Trust me folks; unless you just want to totally throw away HUGE chunks of your life stay away from doors of an NTCC church because they are professional con artists. If your life and your families life means little or nothing to you than just stick around the NTCC for a while.

Jeff Collins

Jeff said...

I just bought my little boy a pizza because he said that he wanted one. I didn't have to worry about money because I'm no longer squandering virtually all my extra resources on the NTCC only to see it wind up in Grant Kekel's education, Mike Kekel's house, Mike Kekel's guitar collection, Mike Kekel's vehicles, Tanya Kekel's accumulation of clothing and furniture, NTCC RV's, Mike Kekel's hobbies and RWD's mansion as well as all NTCCs real estate holdings.

It makes me sick that they ever got one dime from my family for all their endeavors. My little boy will not go without under any circumstances just so the Kekel family can live yet more comfortable. You guys are crazy if you make your kids go without just so GK can have everything.

Jeff

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAzJxkwUNA4

Anonymous said...

As I was getting ready for the day, I was thinking about how in ntcc, it was preached about that we should serve God, and doing His will only, outside of all that, it was rebellion. If you were not involved in soul-winning and the projects at the church then you were putting all those things before God, therefore, you were serving other gods.
During my tenure in ntcc I started noticing how that many would talk about rwd in a kind of worshipping way. Everything that he said, or did was "it" Then in conferences everybody would scramble up to see where he would go out to eat, because just being in the place he was going to eat was like being in the presence of God Himself.
Ntcc would always bash the catholics because of all the idols they have, but here we were, looking at the board members, specially rwd, as an idol. Pastors and their wives that are living for the day when they can be in the presence of those that are in charge of ntcc. Nothing they do is wrong and will never be wrong.
Isn't this a form of idol worship too, since they are giving men, undo attention?
blovd

Chief said...

Of course it is. What it results in is people refusing to see RWD and Olson for the con artists that they truly are. Those two guys lack common decency at many levels, and their loyalists will find a way to explain away all their hideous conduct.

They explain away public humiliation, deliberate acts of embarrassment, and mistreatment. They explain away misuse of church funds and assets. They explain away inappropriate distribution of church property and unfair distribution of church funds in the direction of the "Kekel" accounts.

They explain away misplacement of ministers while certain ministers such as Kekel are never placed anywhere other than Graham Washington. They explain away favoritism and nepotism that is more obvious than the nose on your face. These guys are so crooked and brainwashed that it is actually unbelievable.

Jeff