12/10/2010

Control Mongers

In the previous thread Meme wrote...

Hey! I remember my boyfriend and I being told by our first pastor at NTCC that we were too young to marry at 21 and 20. They always highly incouraged/pressured/preached/taught me to go to Bible college and be a pastor's wife. I became so irritated about hearing,"when your a pastor's wife", that I finally told the pastor's wife, "I am not going to be a pastor's wife"! They even tried to hook me up with a bible college brother of my same race. Probably a coincidence that he was the same race, and I did entertain the idea, but my heart and mind were hurt. I had a great relationship with my finance at that time. He was everything that I thought a husband and future father should be for me.

I really always wanted to have an honorable big wedding with a lot of family and loved ones; you know like the fancy weddings in the bible. My mind and heart went through a lot during those times. My fiance wanted to have a secret wedding at the justice of the peace but I cared to much about what the church would think. Luckily a pastoral change took place and a whole bunch of couples took advantage of him not knowing us, and we all got married as quickly as possible. Forbid not to marry! How in the world does one thing get preached, yet they know we will obey the man who has rule over us is a stronger verse, and they will control members decisions but hey; don't forget, that it is biblical. They also know they are going to get members burning in lust, and feeling low and miserable as failures to God. That must mean a lot if your own pastor won't bless your marriage. I am incredibly grateful for my many years of marriage to my incredibly loving husband. I am free, because I can easily forgive NTCC, but somehow my life all in all has turned out good. My husband also persuaded me to break some NTCC rules and have fun sometimes, you know bowling, dvds and internet so we could communicate sometimes. Now I don't even feel tormented about going to the movie theater and if we decide the movie is inappropriate, we simply walk out. It's my perrogative I can do what I want to do, and I serve God.
Thank you mighty God!

Jeff said...

It was certainly not a coincidence that the marriage that they tried to put together were with you guys being the same race. The NTCC strongly taught against interracial marriages because they said it would run people away from their church but they regularly allowed abusive pastors to continually run people away from their church. The lesson to be learned is that you don't ever allow some crooked pastor to rule your life and if he tries you simply leave the church.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

When I was in Korea I met an attractive young sister in Waegon, I mean she was Attractive!!!

Anyway, I proceeded to talk to her at eh Food Court and was asked by my pastor at the time DID I ASK PERMISSION FROM THE OTHER PASTOR TO TALK TO THE SISTER??

Perplexed, confused, bewildered, I stuttered a "No, Sir" and was immediately chastised for talking to the sister. Thinking that this WAS NORMAL, I refrained from talking to the sister any further.

To date a sister in NTCC meant YOU HAD TO MARRY HER. Point Blank, aint no denying it.

I met another sister who is now my wife. I was told by my pastor at the time "No Playing Footsie" like he did not trust me with her even though we we grown adults.

Men and Women are wired to like each other, that is the way God made it, plain and simple.

Bro Johnson

(By the way, married to the same sister for 10 years now with three beautiful children and NO REGRETS LEAVING NTCC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Don and Ange said...

Bro. Johnson said,

"To date a sister in NTCC meant YOU HAD TO MARRY HER. Point Blank, aint no denying it."

Don and Ange said,

The ntcc has forbidden marriage for many years which makes them a cult. In my own experience in the ntcc, there were 3 instances in which I was not allowed to pursue any type of relationship with sisters in the church. While I was bringing out van loads of people for church service at Ft. Bragg, Medrano told me I could not talk to a certain sister because she was earmarked for bible-school.

In Korea, I was separated from another sister that had mutual feelings toward me. She also was told that if she disobeyed her calling to go to cult school that she would die and go to hell.

Then in Colorado when I was doing everything I could possibly do for the work of God, physically and financially pouring myself into the work, I was separated from the woman that I invited to church and really loved with all my heart so she could go to "bible school" and learn to be a cult leaders wife.

This practice that the ntcc ministers have exercised of match making and breaking up relationships was devilish and spawned from the depths of hell. Not only did they want to play God, they wanted to control people and be reverenced as God.

I challenge anyone to attempt to make sense out of this evil and wicked practice of manipulating the love between two people in such a way. Somebody in the ntcc that has been issued a piece of paper that says they are a minister, please defend this policy or take that piece of paper out and flush it down the toilet for it is worthless if you can not biblically defend your positions or the positions of the cult that you are a part of.

The ntcc is an adulteress organization that is built on sin and lies, such as the ones we point out in these blogs. We will relentlessly attack the ntcc for their double standards and hypocrisy and we will call out their transgressions by name. Except they repent and acknowledge their evil ways and turn from them, (I remember learning that repentance is an 180 degree turn-around somewhere), they will go to hell just like they told us that we would if we didn't repent.

We breathe, therefore we will continue to blog.

Don and Ange

Anonymous said...

NTCC has a long history of manipulating people to do what THEY want-- through every tactic from endless guilt trips to abusive preaching from the pulpit to dropping not-so-subtle hints. The fact that they need to manipulate people and natural WANT to manipulate people makes them a CULT hands down and an evil church.

AXP

Unknown said...

From Diana Taylor:

I've read many of the comments written on here about how that many were told they could not marry someone from another race. When in fact, Lee performed many mixed marriages in many of the churches we were at. If you remember Jeff, my x husband performed Mariann and Bro. Navarro's marriage. Mixed couple...and there were many more in Junction City while we were there.

I remember Rev. Holt coming through and telling us that he would not perform a mixed marriage. I asked Why? He said he did not think it was right. I told him, if they both love God what difference does it make? Besides, HELLO PEOPLE...Me and My X husband were a mixed couple! Many more in the org are too! Helen Ashmore is Mexican! Kathy Jordan is too! My dear best friend Deborah Shunk is also!

So many double standards! I'm sooooo glad I'm not in that church anymore!