9/10/2011

When Life Is Good, It's Real Good!

Boy life has been good to me lately.  The more I blog about the crooked NTCC, the better life gets.  I'm not going to get into too many specifics but the best year of my life has been 2011 without doubt.  By the grace of God, 2012 should be even better.   Now when I say life is good I mean quality of life.  Had I stayed with the NTCC, life could not possibly be this good.  It's so good it's like I'm living a dream.   Circumstances just continually seem to work in my favor.  My friends know what I'm talking about.  I should be the poster child for good fortune and the truth of the matter is, I've only had a little to do with it.  Sure I look for opportunities but good Lord do they keep dropping in my lap.  If I had no good luck I'd have no luck at all.   I keep finding favor with everyone who matters in my life.  Kind of like Daniel in the Bible.  

My children are prospering in school to the max.   My Daughter and my Son have both won some serious academic awards and they've made me and my wife so proud of them.  My wife won a great award at the school where she works and I'm real proud of her.  My kids are both model children.   Sure it's not always perfect but it can't get much better than this.  What else could I ask for?  We won't even talk about my job; it's what dreams are made of.  My two bosses; are you kidding me?  I couldn't ask for better.  These guys are some good dudes.  My wife turned me on to the best summer vacation in the universe.  Can you spell "bliss".   If you're not sure what that word means look it up.  

This post won't stay here long (because it's about me) but you all  must understand.   I'll bet that some NTCCers have prayed that God judge me because of this blog.   Well if you have, keep praying, because the longer this blog stays up, the better my life gets.   Do yourselves a favor people.  LEAVE THE NTCC and just watch how much better your life will get.  If you've had problems getting ahead in the NTCC, just make sure you don't make the same stupid decisions you made in the NTCC.   Go after your dreams.  If you would have told me 4 years ago that I would be living the life I'm living right now, I would have told you that you've completely lost your mind.   I would have told you that there is no way in the world that what you are saying could ever come true.  Well I would have been wrong.   I'll tell you one sure fire way it would have never come true.  If I'd stuck with the NTCC and followed the guidance and direction that those crooked NTCC leaders gave me.   

NTCC leaders are absolute rookies and for the most part, completely unqualified.  There are a few in the NTCC who are extremely qualified to do one thing; give you advise on how to buy and sell real estate and you better have money to do it.   I don't need to go to some crooked church for real estate advise.  Stop giving your money to the crooked NTCC and I'll guarantee you'll be a whole lot better off.   If you are already well off in the NTCC you'll be even more well off when you stop giving your money to that crooked church.  

Thats alright; you just keep spinning your wheels going no where with the NTCC and I'll just keep blowing the whistle on those NTCC crooks right here on this blog and by the grace of God blessings will just keep falling in my lap just like they did TODAY!!!!   Don, without getting into specifics tell them I'm not exaggerating.  Are things going my way or what?  I'm not bragging, I'm telling you that since I left the NTCC things have been working out for me better than I could have ever imagined.   If you are struggling just to pay your bills and or you can't ever seem to get ahead, call me and I'll have a whole lot better advise for you than those NTCC crooks and you won't have to pay me tithes or give me offerings.   You don't even have to tell me your name.  

Cha Chief, Cha Chief, Cha Chief Chief Chief 

He's the big big chied, life's good indeed.  He keeps looking for a blessin, and he ain't messin.   The cult you won't miss, my vacation was bliss.  We had lots of fun, in the nice warm sun.   I road a fast jet ski, my little boy and me.   I went to Bahama, with my baby Mama.   We sailed a big fat ship, I gave the waiter a tip.   I ate food by the pound, now my belly is round.   But I don't mind, cause life is kind.   You don't want to get took, you better leave the crook.   RDUB is too slick, quit the church that's sick.  Serve the Lord elsewhere, and stop pulling out your hair.   For my wife I got a pucker, just don't be a sucker.  

8 comments:

Don and Ange said...

Jeff,

Congratulations! So happy for you living the dream!

ROTFL. Maybe when you retire you can refire by starting your rapping career. =D

Don and Ange said...

The Chief Meister said:

"Don, without getting into specifics tell them I'm not exaggerating. Are things going my way or what?"

DnA said:

Things are going great in Chiefster land. Jeff is faring well and it is no exaggeration to say great things are happening in large numbers to him and in his life. Without details, Jeff is in a situation that is perfect for him and in my opinion he is being blessed by God. He has worked his way into a really good and rare situation that very view people in his profession ever find.

Many will find fault with what I'm going to say but I believe that Jeff is being blessed for being true to his convictions and for being a voice of reason that God uses to help people escape from the condemnation and mental suffering that they have experienced in the ntcc. He has been the main source of reason and with a common sense approach he lays the ntcc leadership out. Making things simple to understand, undeniable and bringing things down to a level that everyone can digest, Jeff systematically tears the ntcc and it's leaders apart. They deserve it and have made it easy. The ntcc leadership has brought this upon themselves and they have created a destructive pattern that begs to be exposed and there is none better at doing this than the Chief. Sorry Jeff, I know you weren't asking for a bunch of accolades but, you are good at what you do and you deserve a little bit of recognition.

I think that what the blogs are doing is necessary and helpful to people that have been harmed by the ntcc. I don't believe that God is pleased with the ntcc. I think that the ntcc contradicts God's love and they hurt more people than they help. There are too few people that are willing to take a stand against them because they have bought into the ntcc's teachings that if we say anything against them, we are touching the Lord's anointed. The ntcc leadership wants you to think this. They have made themselves as deities in the eyes of those who follow them. Most followers of ntcc doctrine have to overlook so much wrong and they have to go along with many rules and policies that are not only harmful and controlling but they are in direct contradiction to God's word.

Many people that read these blogs have knowledge of things that have happened in the ntcc that are not right. This information is important because it exposes the ntcc for what they are and helps educate people to what is really going on in the ntcc. We've barely touched on the corruption and hypocrisy of the ntcc, by giving true accounts of what we have witnessed in our lives. I believe that the worst is still yet to be revealed.

Since we started blogging about the ntcc, good fortune if you want to call it that (I consider it Gods blessings) has befallen us also. It's work that needs to be done and their are few takers. It's easier for a lot of folks to measure us by ntcc standards and to say that we are nasty or evil, but whatever the case we feel compelled to continue blogging against the ntcc. The ntcc is either right or wrong. There is no in between. When you decide for yourself that they are wrong the lights come on and you see that they are a big time cult and what they are doing is just not right.

DnA

Chief said...

Thanks for the kind words Bro. You're right; I wasn't looking for a bunch of accolades but I do appreciate your kind words. We work at this together. I think we keep each other motivated a little bit as this blogging business does get tiresome occasionally.

Today I'll be watching some college football and taking it easy around the house. As I've stated before, my daughter is in college now and she has season college football tickets. I know it's like searching for a needle in a haystack, but maybe I can spot her on ESPN today as the game she'll be attending is nationally televised. I'm so excited for her and she is doing so good. Grant Kekel is attending a catholic college so if you judgmental NTCCers want to judge someone start with the Kekels. We are not in the NTCC so your sorry rules don't apply here. Grant Kekel played football all through high school and Mike Kekel said rules against sports aren't biblically based anyway so my daughter will be at a HUGH college football game today.

Your women can be broke, enslaved, dependent on dude who is more loyal to a cult church then they are to their wives but my daughter has better plans. Today she'll be enjoying life in a gigantic football stadium rooting for the football team at the college she attends. This is going to be one of the biggest games in the whole nation today. NTCC girls dropping out of high school and being held back just to marry and be a slave to some looser. Well my daughter is not the one. She needs to get a good degree so if she gets married and her husband decides to leave her she can take care of herself.

Well the Kekels don't seem to think that is sin and I don't either. They prepped their son for college which is why they paid big money to send him to Charles Wright Academy. They knew the whole time he was going to a SECULAR college. Well my daughter deserves no less. Me and my boy are going to watch the football game today and look for my daugter in the stadium. Probably won't spot her but oh well. We'll have fun trying.

I think my wife is going shopping like Tanya Kekel does all the time. Football, shopping, we are more like the Kekels than I thought. Maybe the Kekels are interested in rooting for my daughters college football team? Ra, ra, shish boom ba. The college the Kekels son is attending doesn't have a football team anyway. They play tennis. St. Louis University is a private college. I can only imagine how much that is costing the NTCC tax, I mean tithe payers. Boy are you NTCCers being took. Go ahead and just keep sending your money to Graham. That is where it's going if you pay tithe to your church, didn't you know? The Kekel's son is getting a good college education compliments, "All Christians pay tithe and give in the offering". You NTCC guys are some real suckers.

Chief

Chief said...

I know of an NTCC minister who not to long ago got tired of the NTCC and he left. Since then he has been prospering like you wouldn't believe. His job is moving forward in an outstanding fashion with benefits galore. He's getting ready to close on a house and things are just working out great for him and his family. The NTCC leadership was absolutely not allowing this man to prosper so he realized it was time to cut ties. Good for him. I'm really happy for him and his family.

So do you NTCCers think he sold out on God? It's ok for Kekel and RWD to have a nice house but not this man? What a bunch of hypocrites. Good going my friend. I was right. If you happen to read this message, I happy about your success.

Chief

Anonymous said...

Chief, I was thinking about the phrase overly used in the ntcc:
BEING BLESSED

This simple phrase was used WITHOUT fail, to keep you working and giving so that you would, "be blessed"
If you didn't have than it's because you had something in your heart that made you not "being blessed"
I remember people around talking getting a somber look in their face and say: "so and so it's being blessed because....."

If you are not financially able to support your family and have not material things in the ntcc is because somewhere in your heart and mind there is sin, or jealousy, or plain not doing the will of God. Plain and Final.
It has been put in the brains of the ntccer's that: God cannot bless sin!
Maybe you need to put this thread on the front still, so that people could know that you don't have to belong to ntcc to get blessed!

Chief said...

Good comment Anonymous. You hit the nail on the head and that is why I started this thread. As you've identified it was to show people that you can receive all kinds money and goods without being a part of the NTCC. In fact you can receive far more when you are not a part of the NTCC. The NTCC holds you back. No one is holding me back and I just keep prospering and far more so than I was when I was with the NTCC. The only reason I don't put this thread up top is because it's about me and I don't want it to seem like I'm bragging. I know some people take it that way.

Chief

Vic Johanson said...

Chief, I'm with you--life has blossomed out in the absence of NTCC interference. We struggled to survive for so long that I had forgotten what prosperity felt like. It's amazing what steady productive work can do for you when you don't have a gigantic leech attached to your paycheck. We paid our mortgage off early and then went out and bought 48 more acres. We're expecting to take a vacation in Antigua sometime this winter. Things like that were only fantasies during the NTCC years, but now we're getting at least a little taste of what the hypocritical elites have enjoyed (on our dime, though) for years. At least I don't have to feel guilty that I got what I have through illicit means.

James 5:1Go to now, ye rich men, weep and howl for your miseries that shall come upon you. 2Your riches are corrupted, and your garments are motheaten. 3Your gold and silver is cankered; and the rust of them shall be a witness against you, and shall eat your flesh as it were fire. Ye have heaped treasure together for the last days. 4Behold, the hire of the labourers who have reaped down your fields (not to mention shined your footwear and washed your cars), which is of you kept back by fraud, crieth: and the cries of them which have reaped are entered into the ears of the Lord of sabaoth. 5Ye have lived in pleasure on the earth, and been wanton; ye have nourished your hearts, as in a day of slaughter. 6Ye have condemned and killed the just; and he doth not resist you.

Chief said...

Vic, that is a pretty good description of the NTCC leadership. They just use people and though we see that quite clearly now, many in the NTCC don't and never will. It doesn't matter, a lot of people read this blog. Some will get it and others won't. It often takes a while for those who do.

For the ones who won't, it's not due to lack of information. There is a whole lot more information out their now then in the 80s and 90s and even the early 2000s. Some of us feel that Kekel's (dismissing the rules) statement is the most damning statement ever written about the NTCC, and that is why I have it back up top. Boy if that doesn't open their eyes I don't know what will.

That statement alone should make anyone sincerely question everything that Kekel and RWD has ever said. I don't know how you could trust either one of them after reading that statement.

Jeff