11/28/2009

Inappropriate Material

Someone has been posting some rather inappropriate material on this blog and I wish they would stop. I'm not interested in finding sexually associated posts on this blog with links to images of nudity. I'm also not interested in information about sexual stimulants or other such drugs.

I have systematically deleted each post containing such material and now I feel the need to express my disapproval. Whoever it is that is creating such posts should find another forum with which to share such material because it is obvious that they don't intend to stop. I will continue to delete your posts so please stop wasting the time that it takes to create them. Anonymous, you are obviously obsessed with this type of information and I'm sure you can find other websites which more accurately fall in line with your passions.

The saddest part about this is that the person posting all this stuff is quite possibility an NTCC sympathizer desiring to do no more than ambush and disrupt this blog. People who are for this blog wouldn't waste their time posting that garbage and the vast majority of folks that I know who aren't for this blog are pro-NTCCers. I know of one possible exception to that rule and I certainly hope it is not him. Whoever it is, is obsessed with disrupting this blog because I've repeatedly had to delete this trash. Please stop because you are doing no more than wasting your time and the few seconds that it takes me to delete your posts.

Jeff

1 comment:

Mark G. said...

Some people just need adult supervision.