4/01/2009

Double standards re-posted. I thought this was good information highlighting the hypocrisy

Thread #11 Some anonymous NTCC writer on Tracy's blog wrote this statement:

"most of the ladies become obese due to there captivity by there husband and it is the only way for them to rebel is to refuse to do house work and sit around all day, they are not permitted to go to a gym and exercise, cant wear make up, cant dress like a normal human being"


Jeff Collins said...

Oh but
contraries' my good friend.
I used to think the same until my wife and I came across a nice little blog site called sparkpeople.com. The wives of NTCC pastors posted all of their exercise progress for a long period of time on sparkpeople.com, unprotected by passwords. They had their weight loss and exercise information posted for all to see and believe me some of these “NTCC LADIES” spent an EXTENSIVE amount of time exercising. Some of these wives of NTCC pastors also wear pants while they exercise and that is a FACT JACK. One pastors wife openly admitted wearing pants to my wife while suggesting that it is OK for a woman to wear pants as long as she is exercising. Another one of these exercising wives of an NTCC PASTOR likes to wear finger nail and toe nail polish regularly and she even had the audacity to post pictures of herself wearing finger nail and toe nail polish on sparkpeople.com. Why do I use the word audacity? Because women were forbidden from wearing toe nail or finger nail polish for years by the VERY pastor of this NTCC wife.

How do I know this for sure? Because my wife and I were in HIS CHURCH. Stanley L. Mayers is his name. Now what makes it even worse is that I have been posting these facts with links to these webpages for all to see and verify for about a year now and do you think this pastor has gone anywhere? NO!!!!!!!! Practices such as these have become acceptable now or they are simply being overlooked. Now just so you know I could care less about what these woman wear but what makes me sick is that I have witnessed so many female church members get verbally dogged by these abusive NTCC pastors for decades simply for the standards to completely change. Your organization stinks and if you can’t see it you are so completely blind that you have NO BUSINESS WHAT SO EVER knocking on any doors trying to lead folks to anyone; say no less Christ.


Sisters Ramirez, Hunt, Mayers, and others, used to regularly post on sparkpeople.com. They all had their own personal webpage that they could moderate. There were photos of almost completely NAKED women on the front of some of these sisters webpage / homepage and someone on factnet decided to post proof with hyperlinks attached.

http://www.factnet.org/vbforum/showthread.php?t=12426

When you try to click on some of the links, you won't find anything. The sisters effectively got rid of them or made them password protected. I witnessed it myself and the account that I give is true. Mayers wife was SLIMQUEEN40 and Ramirez wife was Twocans. Ramirez wife still goes by Twocans on Kekels blog.

I understand that these NTCC women didn't post these highly nude and lascivious female pictures on the cover of their webpage, but they could have personally removed them because they had the ability to moderate what was posted, but they didn't until they got caught. Maintaining a good personal testimony and the practice of abstaining from the appearance of evil meant nothing to some of these sisters, and they hadn't removed any photos displaying extensive nudity once again, until they got caught. With in approx 8 hours of the factnet posting Sister Mayers and Ramirez had made their webpages password protected. Another sister sent a message saying that she would no longer post there if all sisters didn’t insure that their webpages remained quote, “CLEAN”. She knew their webpages weren't clean all along.

My wife and I were initially sat back and watched this fiasco unfold in utter disbelief, but actually as we thought about it, we were no longer one bit surprised. When you treat your church members as poorly as some of these pastors did, it shouldn't have come as a surprise. Hypocrites can’t keep their folly hidden for long.


So some of these women would once again open up another unprotected webpage, but under a different screen name. And once again there were more incriminating pictures attached. Now when I say incriminating I mean violations of rules that used to be considered unacceptable according to NTCC standards like the wearing finger and toe nail polish by an NTCC sister. The sister had a picture taken of herself wearing fingernail and toenail polish and she posted it. The frequenting of places like Disney World and getting their pictures taken with Action Heroes which we was forbidden to even watch on TV when I was coming up in the NTCC over twenty years ago and dating all the way up to 2008. Are any of those things that big of a deal? NO. But the problem is we were prevented from doing any of that stuff. Disney World attendance for about one week when you had a church to pastor? You must be kidding me. They would have said that we forsook God and that we loved Disney more than souls because that time could have be used for soul winning if we truly love souls and we needed to GET SAVED. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. You know what that was? Me burning up inside just thinking about it, because it is true and YOU ALL KNOW IT!!!!!!!!!!

Things that make you go hmmmmm.

Jeff

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jeff,

This is the exact type of hypocrisy in ntcc that drives me crazy. I sat for 20 years listening to preachers preach us into hell for things that they NOW DO! Makeup, fingernail polish, fake fingernails, women in pants, DVD's, a woman dying her hair, worldly music, kids in sports, on and on. And it wasn't just getting on us, because we violated a "church" rule-- NO, it was we violated a "Bible" rule and we were "going to hell" if we didn't repent!! (Usually followed by a "thus sayeth the Lord"). Kekel is now defending Grant in sports, when we all sat there and heard with our own ears Davis preach against it. My kids couldn't play sports or be in the band, ect. (Briggs, if your reaqding this, I wasn't a stupid parent-- just obeying the men of God). I remember being so strict with my kids about not watching DVD's on the computer, and what happened when my son went to Grants house? He came back with some DVD's!! What?! They weren't bad ones, BUT we were told in orientations that if our computer had a DVD player in it we had to have them removed! That was according to Olson. My wife couldn't put clear polish on her nails or fake nails, but Tanya shows up to church in... fake nails! What gives? And then they say, "we don't have a double-standard". Sure you do-- so stop lying about it. I remember Mom Gaylord telling someone that Tanya intentionally permed her hair to shorten it. Isn't that a sin according to ntcc? I mean, a women's hair is her glory- so why intentionally shorten it? I heard Olson and Ashmore repeat that many times.

You know, if ntcc wants to be strict holiness-- fine, that's their business. Dresses, long hair, tithe-- I don't have a problem with that if that's what you want to do. But don't preach everyone into hell and then turn around and do the very thing you are preaching about!! It's the hypocrisy of ntcc and it's leaders, not it's teachings that bothers me. (Not that I agree with all the teachings). But don't be a hypocrite. You know, EVERY sin that the Pharisees were guilty of, the leaders of ntcc are guilty of. So what do you think Jesus would say if He showed up at ntcc? "Vipers. Hypocrites. For ye lay many burdens on people, which are grievious to be bourne, but ye yourself lift not one little finger of them"!

Davis, Olson and Kekel need to stand before the church during a conference and sincerely apologize to everyone who was ever in ntcc for preaching things as condemning your eternal soul, when they do those things now. And while your at it, apologize to God also, for all of God's people your harmed in the process. Hypocrites!

(The Shunks are not in ntcc anymore- thank God).

Anonymous said...

Hi bro. hayes: good to hearing from you again.
I guess repetition is a good thing.
I told my husband about what was going on in graham about the whole sports thing and he was dumbfounded
I guess feeling guilty because like you we didn't let the kids do those things for the sake of living a"holy" life.
I want to scream and ask for forgiveness to my kids for not allowing them to be kids.
I guess kekel is serving a different God now.

Chief said...

Casey Hayes said...

I sat for 20 years listening to preachers preach us into hell for things that they NOW DO! Makeup, fingernail polish, fake fingernails, women in pants, DVD's, a woman dying her hair, worldly music, kids in sports, on and on.


Jeff said...

I guess that Casey is just imagining all this stuff also? NTCC folks are suggesting that there has been no change. For all of you who don't know Casey Hayes, he is a seriously mild mannered, good natured, good hearted guy. People that I have talked to respect Casey Hayes and I do also. If Casey says something you can take it to the bank.

When Casey says he heard that these things were outlawed than that's the way it was. Bottom line is Casey Hayes is a straight shooter.

If I tell you that a pastor put folks in Hell for a violation of what the NTCC considered doctrine, than you can believe it also.

Great post Casey.

Jeff.

Anonymous said...

Casey Hayes -

Are you the Chris Hayes I remember at NTCC Servicemens home at Fort Campbell in 1996? As I recall he went to Bible College, I always wondered if you two were one and the same.

Bye the way does anybody know Rev Card? Is he still in NTCC??

MLJ

Anonymous said...

No, I'm Casey Hayes, who was in Hunter Army Airfield, Savannah in 1982-84.

The only other Hayes I knew of was a black brother-- but I don't remember his first name.

IdahoAngie said...

How stubborn(ntcc would call it disobedience I'm sure) am I? When I was in NTCC I was told no nail polish, etc. I still went and had my nails done. I have never in my life been able to grow my nails out. When they get even a hair past the tip of my finger they start to peel and chip. The lady that does my nails now just puts a coat of acrylic over my real nails. So the only thing fake on my fingers is the acrylic. The length of my nails is all mine!

Chief said...

Angie it it good that you continued doing what you wanted with your nails because it certainly hasn't stopped the wives of some of these afore mentioned pastors.

Not much has been done to them I'm sure, because some of them have continued in the ministry long after this information was made public.

Jeff.

Anonymous said...

Hey Bro Jeff,

I was looking at your hits counter. I found it interesting that your last 10 recent visitors as of 15:15 hrs EST are all over the US. Looks like one in Washington, Arizona, Ohio, and the middle Tenn Valley. Pretty impressive!!

Good to see your blog making the rounds, folks are becoming aware.

Bro Johnson

Chief said...

Yeah; I like to follow the counter also.

I already mentioned this but someone from China and Australia came on the blog yesterday. I wonder what would have brought someone from those places to this blog. For all it is worth, it's rather interesting to me.

Talk to you later,
Jeff