4/16/2009

I Am Fairly Certain That I Have Figured Out Mike Kekel and the NTCC

Thread #16 I thought about this yesterday evening and I came to some legitimate realizations. Prior to yesterday evening, I have felt like Mr. Kekel was one of the biggest hypocrites that ever stepped behind a pulpit. Well I still feel that way but as I though about it, I can somewhat relate with him. He kind reminds me of a Islamic terrorist because he has been very patient, cunning, and quite calculated when it came to incorporating his NTCC change up / lighten the standards, compromise the rules scheme. I realized last night that no other NTCC minister could have pulled of what Mike Kekel has managed to facilitate, quite effectively I might add.

You see I've concluded that Mike Kekel has never agreed with all the rules that RWD has mandated all along. The average person coming to the NTCC would have left the NTCC a long time ago "IF" they didn't agree with all the man made laws and rules that Mike Kekel has obviously never agreed with. So why did Mike Kekel stick around an organization who's leaders have taught all these stringent rules about modesty, and not watching Video's, and you can't go here or you can't go there when it is obvious that Mike Kekel never agreed with that stuff?

The answer is clear. Once he managed to lock on to RWD's daughter years ago, it became apparent to Kekel that he didn't have to follow any rules that he didn't want to, and there was no way that he would be held accountable because of his relationship with RWD's daughter. There are definite resemblances when you look at the leniency that RWD has shown his daughter and son in law, and the leniency that you see Eli the Priest showing his two sons in the book of 1Sa chapter 2. Once again I would like to make clear that NO ONE else in the NTCC other than Kekel and his wife, could have gotten away with incorporating changes to so many of RWDs rules without any repercussions. Who in the NTCC is going to question Kekel? No one or they will get blacklisted. Once again, Kekel realized that eventually, he not only wouldn't be required to follow the rules but he had enough influence to completely change the rules because of his obvious relationship with RWD's daughter and more importantly the inevitable promotions that he would get because of the continual nepotism that exists throughout NTCCs leadership. And that folks, is exactly what Kekel has done. He has changed the rules that were considered sins that would send you to hell.

Kekel has insulted the intelligence of every NTCCer or exNTCCer with a brain, by suggesting that nothing has changed in the NTCC. He has stated that it is appropriate for a man to wear shorts, because Grant did it playing basketball. He says that it always was OK by NTCC standards. Kekel says that it is appropriate for a man to wear skin tight pants, because Grant did it playing football. He says it always was OK. Kekel says that is is appropriate to go to blue grass festivals until you don't feel comfortable anymore, because he did it. And Kekel and Kinson decided that it was appropriate to watch movies on a LCD screen because Kinson did it and Kekel allowed Grant to do it. They say that it has been OK all along. None of this stuff was previously allowed in the NTCC but Kekel has changed that all and I'm sure that the changes have just begun. None of us could ever have gotten away with any of that stuff because we would have been blasted, ridiculed, ostracized and blacklisted.

Watching TV was absolutely forbidden by all of NTCCs ministers and leaders until they tried once again to insult our intelligence by suggesting that a DVD player connected to a LCD is different than a VCR connected to a TV. To all you idiots who think there is a moral distinction or differentiation between watching a movie on a TV connected to a VCR and watching a movie on a LCD connected to a DVD player; you are just what I called you when I started this run on sentence; AN IDIOT. There is no difference so quit trying to make one up.

So you might ask why it is that I can relate with Kekel while simultaneously still feeling that he is a hypocrite and a liar. Because realistically there never was anything wrong with a man wearing shorts or watching a movie or going to the fair which happened to have a blue grass festival or playing football which requires the players to wear a uniform. RWD made all those rules that Kekel obviously never agreed with and Kekel patiently waited out his time until he gained enough unmovable authority in the NTCC to make all the changes that he wanted to. Because of all the authority that Kekel now has; he knows that there is virtually no possible consequences that could be imposed directly against him as a result of his decisions.

Then why do I say that Kekel is a hypocrite and a liar? Because he continues to deny that any changes have ever taken place and he knows better, and that is why I can't stand him and so many others feel the same way that I do.

Do I blame Kekel for wanting to see some ridicules rules change and or be done away with? NO! Do I blame Kekel for being a liar and a hypocrite when he says nothing has changed in the NTCC? ABSOLUTELY YES!!

Jeff Collins
404-405-7842

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brother Jeff,

Your keen insight just inspired me! The reason why Kekel is changing is obvious.

Stay the same, LOOSE IT ALL. Change with the times, KEEP WHAT YOU GOT AND THEN SOME.

So Davis has apparently lost his foothold (though he will not admit it) to NTCC! He will still huff and gruff at Conference the same old bag of tricks and be showered with cheesy brotherly love (Yes Sir! Preach it Sir!)

The simularities concerning Eli the Priest is remarkable. His downfall was years in the making.

As much as I disliked Eric Hanna, I have to say the man could preach. He preached one sermon entitled "What will your Epitapth Read". When it is all said and done, what will be written on Davis' tombstone?

Jeff, you have figured out NTCC. The problem is, the 3,500 members according to Wikipedia either have not, or know and are going with the flow, or know and don't care.

That is why it is ever the more important that Blogs like yours and Tracy's expose the true nature of NTCC. They have opened my eyes for sure.

BTW, what is up with Fact Net? Seems like all the material is outdated over a year ago.

Bro Johnson

Anonymous said...

Hey Jeff,

I have noticed that you almost always have visitors from Washington State. I am assuming the NTCC ministers who blog on here? That is good!

MLJ

Casey said...

I think Factnet ran out of money. Unfortunately, when they changed their server, to one that was much less user friendly, they lost almost everyone.

Jeff Collins said...

Brother Johnson: Just as Casey said; factnet ran out of steam when they changed their format. It certainly did become un-user-friendly. Too many folks stopped posting there, and consequently it lost a lot of attention and as a result it lost it's effectiveness.

Good to hear from you,
Jeff

Jeff Collins said...

MLJ: I've also noticed the same thing. I currently know and stay in touch with some folks that live around Graham Washington. I'm confident that those folks alone haven't generated the kind of traffic volume that I regularly see on this blog from the state of Washington.

I hope that NTCCers are reading this and I suspect that they are because of all the traffic we've seen coming from Washington. I hope it is more than just a few ministers. Folks can't deny the truth forever. Sooner or later it will sink in.

The more people that post here the better. We just always have to be mindful to attempt to keep it civil. I'm not always very good at that. I don't want this blog to loose it's effectiveness. Too many folks wasted too much time with the NTCC and I am doing what I can to try and prevent other people from falling into the same trap.

Take care,
Jeff

Anonymous said...

Chief: I guess now you are called Jeff but I just wanted to tell you that you are right, mck never believed in all the doctrines that rwd has. How many times we have heard that this or that was changed because like rwd said in conference:" I don't make the rules, YOU DO!" in other words he is trying to use double psychology and making the people believe that they need the control because they themselves are too stupid to live without constraints.
As for mck, well he will forever be surrounded by "yes men" who will want to acquiese to his every whim and be on his good side because you see he is next in line to the throne and who wants to not be on the good side of power.
You've been to the conferences and you can tell "who's who with the higher ups" You can tell who is going around like little lapping dogs all over them and putting a show of solidarity.
It's all about who has the most power, and we all know who has it.

Jeff Collins said...

Anonymous: I thought it was kind of cool when you called me Chief. Of course you know I went by Chief and I frequently typed my real name at the bottom. I guess I am trying to get a little more personal now that I have created this blog. Nevertheless; Chief is cool with me. It is a nick name that I have kind of hung on to. People called me Chief at the last job that I had for about three years. Even the General Manager called me Chief. I guess as nick names go, it is not a bad one. It has something to do with me spending a great deal of time in the military dispute the fact that I was never a Chief Warrant Officer.

For all it is worth; good observation.

Chief

Chief said...

Strictly Anonymous wrote...

But, we know the reason I don’t have any children…NTCC’s no children “policy.” A word about “policy”…I have just found out from Rev. Kekel’s blog that all the NTCC rules I diligently followed all these years were suggested courses of action, and were in fact up to the total discretion of the individual regarding whether they were followed or not, with no repercussions if not followed. I wish I had known this years ago, as I am well past safe child bearing years, and wanted children. That is another topic for maybe another time, but a topic that has already been discussed.

Jeff said...

Strictly Anonymous wrote this under another topic. I've attached the link. What she wrote was extremely good. It also happened to be quite applicable to this thread.

http://truestoriesoflifeinthentcc.blogspot.com/2009/04/it-all-belongs-to-davis-and-kekel-wake.html

Jeff

Anonymous said...

It is very interesting for me to read this blog. Thanx for it. I like such themes and everything that is connected to this matter. I definitely want to read more on that blog soon.

Chief said...

That is great. See you then.

Jeff