4/29/2009

Hypocrites Are Constantly Trying To Justify Themselves And Mike Kekel is no Exception To That Rule.

Thread #23 Mike Kekel recently started a thread on his blog titled "Give me a break" I'm quite confident that his thread is in response to many of us saying that Mike has changed the NTCC rules that NTCC members were previously REQUIRED to follow. Below I have posted a few statements that Mr. Kekel made on his blog and then below his statement I will decipher the inner meaning of the statement. How am I qualified to do this? Because I am like Rush Limbaugh and I have those NTCC folks figured out. Ha, ha.

Mike said...

"So it is spiritually; no rules or bible commands can make us obey, we must choose to bring ourselves into compliance, we must yield! Through the Holy Spirit we have the power and authority to maintain absolute control."

Jeff said...

What Mike was saying here is that no one can make us, or did make us obey anything. He stated this in response to the grievances that have been written by exNTCCers insisting that we were made to follow certain NTCC rules that seem to be no longer rules at all. Now Kekel is technically right. No one could make us do anything, correct? Correct! However what NTCC pastors could do, and did do, and still do, is make the lives of their church members absolutely miserable, service after service by singling them out and quote "blasting" them into submission, until they yielded not to the Holy Spirit, but to every whim of the immature, abusive pastor. The NTCC has mastered the approach of verbally beating and guilt tripping their church members into submission. They will either do that, and the targeted church member or subordinate minister will comply to "their" command, or they will happily run that person off and then say that the person never wanted God all along and that is why they left.

In that Mike Kekel stated: "we "must" choose to bring ourselves into compliance, we "must" yield! Through the Holy Spirit we have the power and authority to maintain "absolute control"."

Jeff said...

As Mike said, "Give me a break". Notice that I quoted where he used with word must on two occasions. That is a classic case of NTCC psychological manipulation at its best. What Mike was really saying it that the church member "must" yield to the NTCC pastor or overseer or RWD and let the NTCC leader have "absolute control" over the church member or subordinate minister. Same old NTCC TRASH. The reason he carefully used the word "must" because he wanted to remove any option to do otherwise. And he definitely made sure that he threw in the phrase "TOTAL CONTROL", because in case you haven't figured it out the NTCC leaders want total control of your life or else you will get blasted, targeted, and blacklisted. And how does the NTCC determine whether the church member or subordinate minister is yielding to the Holy Spirit? By determining whether or not the church members or subordinate minister is yielding to THEM; The NTCC LEADER. And if you don't yield to them whether they are right or wrong, they will blast you and say that you do not yield to God. Incidentally, NTCC pastors are very often WRONG. So in the NTCC you have no choice but to follow THEIR RULES or you will NOT HAPPILY remain in THEIR organization.

RWD said that plainly in conference. He said and I quote, "If you have a problem with one of my pastors you have a problem with me, and if you have a problem with me, you have a problem with God." What he did was put his pastors and himself on the same level with God because in making that statement it was the same as saying that he and his pastors think the same way as God himself. What a bunch of pure undefiled TRASH.

Mike Kekel and RWD are so full of it that it is absolutely mind boggling and disgusting. Mike and RWD have laid down such heavy mind manipulation on their church members that it actually borderlines what one could consider AMAZING. RWD read way too many books about Adolf Hitler, Joseph Stalin, Fidel Castro, and Pol Pot because he has definitely figured out how to lay down some heavy mind control on his followers. Do you think I am exaggerating? I am not the one that put myself on the same level as God; it was him, and I heard it with my own two ears in conference and I quoted what he said in red up above and my memory is quite good.

Then Mike said...

"Another time a few years ago we went to an annual event in Tacoma called Wintergrass; basically one hour acoustic music lessons/workshops taught by professionals. I’ve played guitar since 1966 and I’m always trying to improve, so it was an absolute treat for me to listen to these pros play and teach".


Jeff said...

He just changed the NTCC rules because anyone with a brain, who has ever spent any length of time in the NTCC, knows good and well that we were never allowed to go to a blue grass festival in the first place. It was never an issue of you just going until you felt UNCOMFORTABLE. You weren't supposed to go PERIOD and Mike is a man that institutes double standards and he is a hypocrite and it make me sick that I ever followed his or the NTCC guidance for one second.

Jeff Collins

13 comments:

Casey said...

Jeff,

You are right on target. The thing that is so sinister about groups like ntcc is that there is INTENSE pressure to CONFORM. The church leader may or may not state certain things from the pulpit about how he wants the church members to act, dress, and conform; but he definitely has his trusted associates get the word out about what everyone is expected to do. So, even if it is not specifically stated (which it normally is in ntcc) there is this underlying pressure to conform to a certain way. It's a form of manipulation.

For Rev. Kekel to now state that the ntcc beliefs were just "suggestions" is ludicrous. There were no suggestions. It was "Do it our way" or we will make your life so miserable you will either conform or leave. And when you leave we will tell everyone you didn't love God. So people usually conform, even if it is against their will, because it is better to conform than to be known as a "loser" who didn't really love God. In this type of church pressure there is no Free-will and no leading of the Holy Ghost, because the HG is overruled by the church leadership's rules.

Casey said...

As for Wintergrass-- it really shouldn't be a big deal. I like bluegrass and would gladly have gone myself. The thing that makes it a big deal is... if I had gone (especially if it was during a church event) I would have been blasted from the pulpit. Kekel doesn't have to worry about such things. There are alot of things that really aren't wrong and shouldn't be a big deal-- like going to Disney, or a music workshop, or even listening to country music-- but it becomes a big deal because YOU aren't allowed to do it, but THEY can.

If Kekel would just get up behind the pulpit and say publicly that these things are NOT wrong, and apologize for all the years ntcc said it was sin, then this issue would go away. Or even, if he stated publicly that ntcc was wrong all these years in plowing people for things they allow now, alot of criticism would go away. It's the hypocrisy and double-standards that are bothering most of us-- not the deeds like hearing bluegrass music.

Anonymous said...

As Rev J.C. MacDonald once stated,

Religion is man's attempt to get to God. Jesus is God's attempt to get to man.

Davis and Co have formed a RELIGION to fool people trying to get to God. I thought Jesus is the answer, for the world today.

NTCC has honest God fearing people fooled into thinking that NTCC is the answer, not Jesus.

The sad part is, the songs that they sing. All you have to do is just switch out any mention of Jesus in song or preaching with NTCC or Mike Kekel and viola!! It's like wearing 3D glasses. The Truth in Holy Spirit Power will POP OUT to you!!

Certain songs sound different when you switch out Jesus with NTCC or Mike Kekel!!

Consider:

God will make a way, when there seems to be no way...

NTCC will make a way, for a Mike Kekel payday (sorry I could not resist!)

or

God's not dead, He's still alive

Changed to

NTCC's not dead, It's still alive

or

He's got me, He's got me! He's got me, He's got me! There's something about the Holy Ghost, I can't explain it but He's got me

Changed to

NTCC's got me, They got me! NTCC's got me (fooled), they got me! There's something about Mike Kekel, I can't explain but he's got me!! Oh yes NTCC's GOT ME!!

or

Look what the Lord has done. He touched my body, He changed my mind, He saved me just in time...

Changed to

Look what Mike Kekel has done. He touched my money, He fooled my mind, He robbed me just in time....

Bro Johnson

Anonymous said...

What NTCC has effectively pulled off ranks up there with the biggest religious scams of the 20TH century.

It is even more of a scam in that people do not know about it, as I stated earlier, or know and are doing nothing about it, or know and do not care.

In fact, the scam is ongoing. It is more of a scam in that a lot of minsters in the org think that NTCC is peachy king and the best thing since sliced bread. They are as gullible as that women who claimed she saw Jesus Christ on her grilled cheeze sandwich.

I have a plan to get some local Seattle Tacoma exposure to current NTCC issues. I am not going to revel my plan as of yet.

More to come...

Bro Johnson

Here is my suggestion.

Jeff said...

I understand and I can appreciate your humor. When RWD stated that if you had a problem with one of his pastors you had a problem with God, in essence he was substituting out God. When he made that statement what he was saying is that his pastors were and are never wrong. If they are abusive you are supposed to have a problem with them and that doesn't mean that you have a problem with God.

There is a Bible account where Peter was wrong and Paul called him out for it; so did Paul have a problem with God? I think not and I didn't have a problem with God when I had a problem with more than one of his pastors.

So what I am saying Bro Johnson is that I understand the point that you were making when you changed the song.

NTCC pastors aren't dead there still alive, RWD is not dead his is still alive.

Jeff

Anonymous said...

Brother Jeff,

I just submitted this Letter to the Editor of The News Tribute at Seattle/Tacoma.

I highly fellow Christian brothers and sisters to submit their complaints to the Editor.

Trust me. If enough people complain, the word will spread out, and then you will have it IN PRINT on the record, which is my primary goal.

I highly encourage ALL exmembers to submit Letters to the Editor to state the injustices you experienced at NTCC with names, facts and figures. This is the way to go. It is time to force Mike Kekel in non violent (peaceful) means into accountability for his actions

Hopefully the newspaper will print some of these complaints as they did do an article on NTCC back in Jan 99.

I say again, the Newspaper did an article on NTCC back in January 1999 showcasing NTCC in a favorable light. You can read the bogus article (we know it not to be true) on the Reference section on NTCC on Wikipedia.com. Talk about Mike Kekel being two faced!!!

SIDEBAR: You will have to register with "The News Tribute" rior to posting a letter to the editor. Takes about 5 minutes of your time to then let the editor know what is really going on with regards to NTCC.

the URL is www.thenewstribune.com

NTCC Leadership On The Hot Seat

On 30 January 1999 this newspaper published a report in the Religion section on New Testament Christian Church. The report was written by Steve Maynard which gave the reader an overall favorable impression of the Church.

New Testament Christian Church (or NTCC for short)is anything but favorable. They give a false impression of what a Church really is. Namely, it is a sham.

Hundreds of "ex NTCCers" have, through extensive blogging over the last few years brought to light damaging allegations and coverups concerning this organization, it's leadership, as well as abusive preachers using fear and scare tactics on their members.

The testimonies of hundreds of people throughout the USA cannot be denied. Mainly, NTCC is a cult. They preach one thing but do another.

Preachers are abusive towards their members. The CEO, Michael Kekel lives in excess while most of his fellow ministers and many church members barely live above the poverty line.

The Church is one grand money making scheme, the brainchild of Roger Davis, who, along with his son in law Michael Kekel live in luxury while the majority of ministers and ex minsters have nothing to show for their life work. All money is pumped into the bank accounts of Mike Kekel and his father in law Mr. Davis.

The IRS needs to be notified with regards to where exactly the churchgoer's money actually goes. The NTCC books need to be audited, as Michael Kekel lives a life of luxury not possible by just preaching the Word of God on a weekly basis.

Many honest Christians and their familys have suffered under the "watchful" eyes of preachers in this organization, including myself.

I would like to request an investigation be conducted or initiated by this newspaper with regards to complaints and concerns brought up by the ex members of this organization.

The primary blog to read about the abuses going on concerning NTCC can be found at http://truestoriesoflifeinthentcc.blogspot.com/.

Sincerely,

Michael Johnson

Anonymous said...

Mike Kekel states in The News Tribute" in Jan of 1999:

"the church's holiness standards include that women shouldn't cut their hair or wear makeup and that men should wear their hair short.

While these standards come from the Bible and are "vital and doctrinally required" Kekel said, they can't be legislated and they're not the focus of the ministry".

Now I am sure Staff Writer Steve Maynard checked and rechecked his facts with Mike Kekel prior to publishing this report on NTCC.

That last bit of info is bogus. THEY ARE THE FOCUS OF THE MINISTRY!!

I cannot tell you how many times Hannah scolded me and blasted Young-mi over the pulpit about Young-mi getting her hair cut or putting on makeup or wearing jeans.

Bro Johnson

Anonymous said...

i was reminded of another crazy thing we followed.

i saw and brother and sister pass each other in the store and neither looked at each other or said anything.

dont' want to break the no talking rule !

Jeff said...

That kind of stuff was ridicules. Brothers and Sisters not being allowed to talk to each other. That is an example of just another control mechanism that the NTCC had in place.

When I was a church member in Germany, I was ordered by an NTCC pastor not to go visit a brother, who was in the same NTCC church that I was in. As a matter of fact it was Ramirez. Shortly after I left his church. Many of those NTCC creeps want to control everything that you do. The NTCC is full of control mongers. I even had a pastor tell me who was allowed to babysit my daughter. It makes me disgusted just thinking about it.

Ah-hah! That just gave me a topic for a new thread.

Jeff

Waiting to Exhale said...

Jeff,
NTCC changing the rules reminds me of the Drill Sargent telling you to do something he wasn't supposed to tell you to do.

Drill Sargent: "Soldiers I am not allowed to order you to do this, but it would BEHOOVE you to do xy and z."

meaning if you didn't do it you would get in trouble for not reading between the lines.


Kekel: "Make-up is not a sin, but it would BEHOOVE you not to wear any!"

Mike Kekel, Mr Subliminal man!


Waiting to Exhale

Jeff said...

WTE said...

Mike Kekel, Mr Subliminal man!


Jeff said...

That was good. You may have just started something because I plan to use it. Mr. Subliminal man says that many rules were merely suggestions, but it would behoove you to follow them or you will likely get BLASTED.

Anonymous said...

Jeff,

You just got over 10,000 hits. CONGRATS!! You'll pass the official NTCC web site by July and it has been up for over THREE years??

Maybe Kekel encourages people to look on his "sinnernet" to boost his numbers up!!

By the way I have to say a big THANK YOU to the Tracy P and her husband for opening my eyes to the devil that NTCC has become.

It was like "Stepping in the Light"

Bro Johnson

Anon! said...

Speaking of the Kek-ster...

What did he do with all those supposed names of people he had on Tracy's blog and FACTNET?

Anon!