7/10/2009

Oberhauser’s Bully Pulpit Antics


Thread #46 My wife posted this on FACTNet over a year ago in responce to a post that I had written about the Oberhausers. It is relivent to the previous thread as it also relates to the Oberhauser family.

My wife wrote...

My husband Jeff is way too nice Bro. Oberhauser, I agree that you owe your wife an apology. (Bear with me as I give more details)

HERE’S THE REST OF THE STORY. The beggars were a man, two women and a baby. Church was over and everyone was outside. While Sis. Oberhauser was inside the church with the young woman, the man and the older woman were out sitting in the car joking and laughing. Bro. Oberhauser, my family and everyone else standing outside saw this plainly. My family was already in our van getting ready to drive away. Sis. Oberhauser got the van keys and started heading for their van. At that point, my husband beckoned for Bro. Oberhauser who came over and explained that he was not going to give the people money, but was sending his wife to follow them to the gas station to pay for $5 in gas. (WHAT?) My husband at that point said he did not like this situation and told Bro. Oberhauser that we would follow his wife if it was okay with him. Bro. Oberhauser stayed back at the church.

Once at the station, Sis. Oberhauser seemingly was about to pull up beside the beggars at the pump and Jeff quickly motioned for her to park directly in front of the store. We pulled up beside her and he either vocally or through hand gestures told her to just go on inside and pay for the gas. When she came out, Jeff told her (and I can’t remember his exact words) that she just needed to leave at this point.

One Week Later. I went to the Sunday night service alone because my husband was staying home with our son. Bro. Oberhauser was standing outside and stopped me before I walked in by saying something like “You can just get on down the road now”. I looked at him puzzled and asked him what did he say. He repeated similarly “You can just go on and hit the road now”. At my second puzzled expression he began to explain that those words or something similar had been spoken by Jeff to his wife. He asked me if I remember Jeff saying those things. I told him I didn’t remember exactly what Jeff had said to Sis. Oberhauser and that he needed to ask Jeff. Bro. Oberhauser then went on to tell me (in a very clipped tone) that he didn’t talk to his wife like that and don’t allow others to speak to her in that manner. He asked if Jeff talks to me that way. He indicated that perhaps the change he was noticing in me was due to problems with my husband. He asked if Jeff was abusive, etc. I answered no and that any changes he might perceive had nothing to do with my family life. He called his wife over, who was talking to someone in the parking lot, to verify what he was saying. Bro. Oberhauser then told me that he would talk to Jeff about this face to face and did not want me to mention it to him. I foolishly agreed to do that. To Jeff: I apologize.

Well Bro. Oberhauser, I kept my word but you didn’t. I waited everyday for Jeff to say something about your promised face-to-face discussion, but it didn’t happen. About two weeks later, Jeff got his face-to-face discussion in a Sunday Morning sermon. Imagine that! As I sat there listening to Oberhauser go on and on about how you should talk to people and not offending people with your words, I never saw any alarm register on my husband’s face. On the way home, I asked my husband if Oberhauser had talked to him about the above mentioned situation. He said no. I then told Jeff about my conversation with the Oberhausers and that I felt this morning’s “introductory message” was for him.

To date, Bro. Oberhauser has yet to “defend his wife’s honor”. Firstly Bro. Oberhauser, you owe your wife an apology for sending her into that situation alone. A policeman friend and brother here in the city can give you countless situations of good Samaritans being victimized all the time by scam artists. The handful (literally) of people standing outside of the church was more important to you than the safety of your wife. Where were your priorities? Can you spell
B-A-D J-U-D-G-M-E-N-T ?

Secondly, you made my husband the ogre in the whole situation. He was only trying look out for YOUR WIFE, something you failed to do. So what if he spoke with urgency to her during a time when a seemingly innocent situation could turn bad in a moment. Then to add insult to injury, you nailed him from the pulpit. Maybe you had taken the time to see your fault in the matter and wanted to avoid having Jeff enlighten you on your bad judgment. Who knows?

Thirdly, you confronted me when I was alone about a displeasure you had with my husband. You vented your anger towards Jeff to me. You attempted to villainize Jeff in our marital relationship under the disguise of giving me pastoral counseling. If that wasn’t enough, you requested that I betray my husband and not tell him about any of it because you wanted to talk to him “face to face”. As I said before, I foolishly agreed to that. Maybe I was so uncomfortable at that point, I would agree to anything to end the conversation. Nevertheless, I was wrong. Bro. Oberhauser you pitted me against my husband at that point and THAT WAS WRONG!

Admitting wrong when it’s plainly before your face is a bit much for many NTCC ministers. How truly sad it is. And that’s the rest of the story. Good day. (ph)

Mrs Collins

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ntcc is going to make up lie's to smear anyone that leaves the cult. They could not let it get out to members that there is actually something wrong with ntcc. It is all about keeping the members in the dark. Which is why you don't talk to folks that leave. JUST LIKE THE AMISH. ntcc shuns people that leave's. Cut off any contact with them. AMISH cult does the samething. Own family members can not eat at the same table if they leave the Amish community. And ntcc loves to bash the plain folks.

With ntcc folks not talking to us. They can not hear why we left. And get the truth. They get LIE's. I know because Kinson fed me lies about really good friends of mine. I was put in a battle. Who was I to believe. Who was lieing to me? turns out,ntcc lied to me. I have since seen my friends. Guess what,they did not leave ntcc to get rich. They are still working actively in the ministry. GASP! Kinson,fed his information from rw or mk was WRONG!!!!!!

We left,and MK knew our situation. After we moved closer to family members. Then he started his smear Campaign. We HAD TO HAVE LEFT FOR MUCH DEEPER REASONS! NOT!

NOW folks can come come on here. And hear what we have to say. Hear our stories. Start putting two and two together folks. Your being fed a load of you know what!

CM

Mark G. said...

What bothers me about the Organization is the fact that everything they do is shrouded in Secrecy. I really resent the fact that R'Dub seems to not be able to remember the last time he sinned.

New Testicles brainchild of R'Dub Church. I think that name is more fitting.

Jeff said...

Just so people know, some of the information that Oberhauser put out about me was quite accurate. My wife and I did argue as I have stated. That was accurate. Show me a couple who has never had an argument? There may be some but not many. The NTCC has plenty of people who have gotten a divorce because of irreconcilable differences. Through all of our arguments, my wife and I are still together and things are working out fine. Make no mistake; we also have plenty of money. NTCC ministers like to tell people that if you leave their church you will wind up broke and destitute. So much for that notion, because at this point it certainly hasn’t happened and in fact things are getting brighter for us financially every day. All the things that these NTCC ministers say we won't have because of leaving their church; we do have. These guys are false prophets.

We also get along better than we did while we were in the NTCC. Oberhauser was accurate when he said that my wife and I had marriage problems as evidenced by the arguments. That in itself is not the problem that I have with him. The problem that I have is that our business was not his church members business. He put out our business for no other reason than to discredit us because we left his church. He also told our business in an effort to make him and his NTCC church seem crystal clean. Oberhauser ain’t clean at all!!! In the end he turned into an abusive pastor like so many others.

There were plenty of faults with Oberhauser and the NTCC. That guy was a poor pastor and he had no business at all being in his position in the first place.

Also Oberhauser said I was greedy because I didn't want to leave my house and go to the NTCC's school of rules. That was not accurate. I don't have a problem leaving houses. There are more where mine came from. I also realized that the NTCC school of rules was and is one sorry institution. I do however like stability. So does Kekel and RWD and his Overseers. Most if not all of them have houses. Traveling around the country in fancy RV's in not what I consider instability. Traveling is often very fun. How can Oberhauser call me greedy because I have a house? How come he doesn't call Kekel GREEDY? Since when has Kekel moved. I don't own my house because I got the money off the backs of a bunch of struggling Christians like Kekel did. I worked for my money. Kekel is in fact greedy, not me.

Jeff

Nellashara said...

Jeff,

Why is providing for your family considered to be GREEDY? I guess in NTCC they would rather err on the side of infidel. I was called greedy once by a Pastor...if being called that means I take care of my Mom, children,my friends and whoever else God leads me to...give me more ...give me more!

Probably the reason why that particular Rev. gig'd you for arguing with your wife Jeff is because you let her talk back. I remember when I was in a counseling session with a Pastor and his wife, she wanted to interject something from a woman's point of view. In order to avoid arguing, he turned to her and said "shut up".....and she did!!! I was taught it was a sin to argue with your husband. We hardly ever argued (not because of teaching) and I think that is one of the reasons that led to the demise of our marriage.


Ns

Anonymous said...

i want my wife to say things back. sometimes she has a point of view that i hadn't considered.