8/20/2009

Why Do NTCC Ministers Regualarly Attempt To Defame People Who Have Left The NTCC?

Thread #61
I see the importance of addressing this topic for a variety of reasons. First I think it is necessary for people to understand the mindset of an NTCC minister who regularly practices slander as a means of justifying his position. Second I think it is important to learn and understand methods that can be used to "limit" the degree that NTCC ministers are able to take your own personal information and use it against you.

NTCC pastors inherently, by virtue of their position, are interested in doing whatever is necessary to protect their reputation even if it means slandering their previous associates. NTCC pastors have learned that if they can thoroughly discredit "all" people who have left their church, then the pastor can effectively take all the attention away from his own shortcomings. NTCC pastors have proven to be brutally malicious at this approach. Additionally NTCC pastors claim that their departed church members use the same technique against them in an attempt to cover up their sins. This is sometimes true however it is certainly sometimes false. Make no mistake; in the NTCC, sins have proven to be relative anyway.

The NTCC pastors are notorious for never wanting to admit their own sins while simultaneously taking every opportunity to highlight what they perceive to be the sins of others. If an individual does not understand the nature of NTCC pastors, he or she will fall victim to the NTCC pastors brutal slander and smear techniques every time.

First lesson: As much as you want to trust your NTCC pastor and rightfully you should be able to, DON'T. NTCC pastors have proven that they can not be trusted to keep your private information private. They regularly violate their code of confidentiality when they feel it benefits their position. Don't ever tell NTCC pastors about your private affairs. Family affairs, financial affairs, social affairs and especially marital affairs and such like should be kept to yourself. You will save yourself a big headache and many regrets if you take my advise on this one. NTCC pastors may provide effective assistance temporarily, but if you ever leave their church they are notorious for using your private information against you in order to slander you while trying save face.

Second lesson: Don't let an NTCC pastor in your house. He will scan your dwelling place for items that he can use as preaching topics to be used against you in his next message. Many NTCC pastors won't allow you in their house and you shouldn't allow them in yours. Do yourself a favor and have all conversations with NTCC pastors at the door! Don't laugh at this one becasue I know what I am talking about.

Third lesson: If and when you decide to leave the NTCC don't ever give your NTCC pastor a reason for why you are leaving. They all will take your reasons and twist them to support their stance as to why they were in no way responsible for your departure. The only reason they want to know why you are leaving their church is to cover themselves when questioned by their seniors. When they ask you why you are leaving you simply say that your mind is made up and that is the end of the story, PERIOD! Trust me, you don't want to get wishy washy on this one because you will regret it if you do.

Forth lesson: You do not tell your NTCC pastor what you do on your personal time. If you want to go on vacation or go visit family or go to the fair, that is not his business. He will use it against you while stating that you are a compromiser and then say that you never wanted to serve God in the first place when you leave his church. If you let your NTCC pastor control your life he will jump on the opportunity hook, line and sinker and you will never get him off. Knowing what I know now, I wouldn't even let an NTCC pastor know that I was leaving town. What you do on you free time is none of his business unless you make it his business. When he realizes that you don't plan to make your personal life his business he will back off or if he doesn't you simply need to leave his church.

You can ignore the advise I have written but I promise that If you do, soon or later you will regret it. Words to the wise.

Jeff

10 comments:

Chief said...

This is why I refuse to answer questions presented by a certain NTCC pastor on this blog. All that he wants to do is us my answers against me anyway. I owe such an individual no answer what so ever. Let him draw his own conclusions without my help.

Jeff

Mark G. said...

Usually when someone leaves you get the "They went out from among us because they were not of us" or some other variation to the Scripture.

I have to remember the fact that when I am dealing with current members of NTCC is that no matter how ridiculous R'Dub is, Or how outrageous the Organization as a whole is, That they are going to do the best that they can do to try and defend the organization. Many will go to Incredible lengths to achieve this feat, as witnessed by Kekel when he says that many of the things that were preached against in years past were never really "Policy", But just guidelines, or some other variation used.

I will say this. Until I see someone in the organization (with REAL power) either......
(1) Come on this blog and be willing to answer questions,or
(2) Create a Neutral Blog for the same purpose,

I will know for a fact that we were all used for whatever could be sucked out of us, and just discarded like trash on the side of the road.

I think most of the people out here would just like to know that someone in the organization cares enough to at least TRY and make some kind of amends, or at least show that they care. All I see out of NTCC is that the door is shut, go away, we won't talk to you!!

Anonymous said...

why do you want them "to care" ? or make amends ?
what will that do ?

also, i think, in order to do that, they would have to admit that they were wrong maybe.

if they can excuse this clear, blatant thing of things that were once considered sins are not sins anymore, i am sure they can excuse away anything else.

anon7000

Anonymous said...

Jeff,

I spotted a new Chevelat Camarro the other day. This one looks better than the old one, with all it's sleek curves and everything.

With this economy the way it is, would you recommend that I buy new or used?

Just wanted a second opinion before I throw some money down on this thing.

Please give me a call tonight when you get some free time.

BTW I thought I sent this MSG out already, but my MSG did not appear on the left side, so I am sending it again.

Thanks!

Bro Johnson

Anonymous said...

I watched a cult show on TV,the history channel. The cult was in NM. Very small group. VERY devoted and brainwashed. The man declared he was the Messiah. That on oct. 31 2007 the world was coming to an end. Well the day came and went. Nothing happened. But the brainwashed members declared Victory.
They could not comprehend that there Messiah was wrong. And that they should not follow him. They found EXCUSES and made it Ok to keep going on the same way they had been living. This guy was sleeping with seven woman,layed naked with minors,even slept with his own Daughter-in-law! Very sick man!


Something similiar is going on with ntcc. Mike K. knows if they had continued on the hard line that RW Davis had the Organization following. It would wither up and die. And all that money would be GONE! Mike K. would have to actually go and get a JOB!!!!
So now those sins are policies or guidline's. And local Pastors took it to the extreme! We ALL HAVE NOTES,that rw said much of the so called policies were SINS! PROOF! It can not be swept under the rug. Can not use lame excuses. Oh rw daivs knows nothing about new age technology. He is a half twit. Rw always said,if you want to learn something GET A BOOK. He could have read up on computers,DVD's.

On Briggs,Playing SPORTS is not some new technology. WE ALL KNOW,that sports for our kids five years ago was not allowed. If you did not it,you kept it a secret from others! So you would not get BLASTED over the pulpit!

So now members,old ministers and wive's. Are making up EXCUSES. Because if they admit he is wrong. They know that alot of what has been taught was wrong. I can remember the day I acknowledged that ntcc is a cult. It was shocking to me. To think I had lived for many years in a cult. But I had,and many still are! So keep those BLINDERS on folks. Stay under that FOG of denial! You know that voice deep down,that questions what goes on. God has been trying to get your attention. But you want to believe that your in the LAST hope for the world,you live to such higher standards,your life is holiness. NOT. Your living a scam. If you get out. You realize how much sweeter living a Christian life can be. Without being in bondage to ntcc!

CM

Mark G. said...

why do you want them "to care" ? or make amends ?
what will that do ?

Well, I can't make anyone "Care" if it is not in them to do such a deed.

As far as "Making Amends". I can't or won't speak for anyone else out here but for me it would go a long ways in at least starting to get some kind of closure to this sad, But rather tumultuous chapter in my life.

I'll dilute the statement by saying that I doubt that this will happen (At least with the current leadership anyway) I think it may eventually happen, But it's going to take time, and there is going to have to be a change in the entrenched, "Set in their own ways" Leadership that is there currently. (This includes Mike Kekel)

Mark G. said...

why do you want them "to care" ? or make amends ?
what will that do ?


(Sigh) Probably nothing. But, God has a way of changing even the hardest of Hearts. Most of the reason why is just so I can get some kind of "Closure" with what I consider a rough a tumultuous ride with the Animal called NTCC.

I believe that most of the people out here just want someone from the organization that will listen to them. An Apology would be nice, But I'm not holding my breath.

Anonymous said...

Jeff,

The last time I checked, I thought Kekel was in Charge of NTCC.

His comments below from his website:

Bear in mind that I have three jobs, including CEO of the Organization, President of the Bible Seminary and Senior Pastor of the local church in Graham, WA.

He emails me and states this comment below. I am not making this up:

Hi;
Just so you know, I'm not in charge of NTCC nor do I manage its policies and practices. MCK


WOW!!! I thought Kekel was in charge of NTCC. If he is not, then who is?? This email came straight from his email account. I thought Davis was retired from the ministry.

For Kekel to make a statement like that means...RWD is still in charge??

If RWD is still in charge then that means THAT HE KNOWINGLY ALLOWS COMPROMISE TO PENETRATE HIS OWN CHURCH. HE KNOWINGLY ALLOWS PREACHERS IN NTCC TO DO THEIR OWN THING.

But, if RWD is not in charge, and Kekel points fingers the other way, WHO IS IN CHARGE OF NTCC??

Olson? He will point to Davis. Davis? He will point toward heaven. Kekel? He points anywhere but to himself. $$$GRANT$$$ Pleaasseee.

What is happening in NTCC?

Bro Johnson

Chief said...

I call me or I will call you; either way. These new Camaro's are nice looking vehicles. The only problem you might have is that there is such a demand for them right now that negotiating may be an issue. I will talk to you about the right approach to take.

Jeff

Anonymous said...

Now my wife wants one of those 65,000 Audi SUVs. Ouch!!

I will probably buy used.

Bro Johnson